Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

There are so many things I am thankful for. Here are just a few of the things on my mind today. (Sorry there are no images. I tried for 20 minutes to figure out how to post some really cute ones, but it never worked. I need a tutorial!)

1. MY DAD- I am very blessed to have a wonderful Daddy. He is always there for me when I need him. I was especially thankful that I could call on him earlier this evening when I had a flat tire. I was leaving the PTO program at school when I realized what had happened, and I couldn't call Brent because he was at work. Daddy was there in ten minutes and he changed out the tire while I entertained Chandler. I am so thankful he could come...I never would have gotten the lugs off by myself!

2. CHILDREN'S BOOKS- There are some really good ones out there nowadays. I enjoy reading them to my first graders, but I especially enjoy reading them to Chandler. He already has a love for books, and that makes me very happy. Who knows, I may even write my own children's books someday!

3. YOPLAIT YOGURT- I mean, come on, who doesn't love Yoplait yogurt? There are tons of flavors to choose from, they are low in calories, and they help me keep my goal of eating healthy. I can even share them with Chandler!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't daddies the best!
    And we'll have to have an autographed copy of that children's book when you write it!

    ReplyDelete