Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful that my mama and my mother-in-law are the ones who take care of my sweet little boy since things haven't worked out for me to stay at home with him like my heart desires to do. I know that he is with ones who love him and take good care of him. He adores both of them, and that makes my heart happy. They both really get extra stars this week because he's been sick and they have still taken care of him.

2. I am thankful for a husband who isn't afraid to clean up projectile vomit. He did it when I was pregnant and too sick to do it myself without vomiting again, and he did it twice tonight when Chandler was the sick one. Now that is love!

3. I am thankful that tomorrow is Friday, and that there are only 40 days of school left! I am ready for summer with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment