Monday, March 21, 2011

Miscellany Monday



* 6:00 a.m. alarm came too early for me
* Long hot shower and shave (can't forget that doctor's appointment this afternoon- does everyone love their annual visit as much as me?)
* Busy, busy nonstop day at school
* Message on my phone says doctor can't make my appointment- he's delivering babies- can I come Thursday morning? Uhhhh....how about Thursday afternoon instead?
* Nice workout at the gym
* Baked spaghetti for supper- sent Brent off to work
* 30 minute walk with Chandler around the neighborhood- very refreshing for both of us
* Early bedtime for little man- he only slept an hour the entire day!
* Clean dinner dishes (two hours after dinner was served- it was the first chance I had)
* Clean Swiffered floors (I love how they shine!)
* Clean laundry (But none of it is put away yet, and it probably won't be until tomorrow night)
* 9:00 p.m. CRASH!!!! Maybe I'll go to bed early, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment