Monday, March 14, 2011

Miscellany Monday


1. MISCELLANY MONDAY BUTTON: Thanks to Kim, I have finally posted an image other than my own photos. I was making something simple way too difficult. Go figure! Don't you love this cute little button? I first saw it on Lindsey's page. Add this button to your page and join in on the Monday fun!

2. LOSING AN HOUR: Well, I didn't really miss that hour on Sunday because I get to sleep a little later on Sundays than I do during the week anyway, but boy did I miss that hour this morning when it was time to get up! It was especially hard to go to work in the dark. I had gotten so used to glancing back at Chandler in the mirror as I drove him to my mom's house in the mornings, and I really missed it today. The good thing is, it will be light again in the mornings soon, too, which means that summer break is just around the corner! (Can you tell I'm excited about that?)

3.

BISSELL STEAM & SWEEP: Well, this tool gets a solid 2 out of 5 stars from me. While I love that it steams to clean and sanitize the floor, I don't like that I have to hold the steam button in as I clean because it makes my wrist tired. It would be much better if the steam button came with an on/off switch like a clothes iron because I am the type of person that wants to steam the entire floor, not just the tough spots. Also, the cord gets in the way, and you have to take the entire bottom off to empty the dirt. I may just go back to sweeping, mopping, and swiffering!

1 comment:

  1. I got a shark steamer for Christmas and love it, but the cord does get in the way and I have to pump it to steam. Glad you got the button!

    ReplyDelete