Monday, March 7, 2011

Manic Monday

I must say that, although today was super-busy, it was one of the best Mondays I've had it a while. Here's the short list of what happened!

1. SURPRISE VISIT- I was working diligently in my classroom while the kids were at Music, Art, and P.E, when Brent came by to see me for a few minutes. It was unexpected, and it really made my day!

2. A "LEAVE EARLY" PASS- I earned a 30-minute leave pass a few weeks ago for participating in a school activity that was above-and-beyond the normal call of duty, and I chose to use it today. It was an amazing feeling to leave at 3:00. I rarely leave before 4:00, but the extra time was awesome, and I used it for ME for once!!

3. A GREAT WORKOUT- I pumped some iron and ran my little heart out this evening, and it felt great! I will meet my fitness and health goals, because I am determined that I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment