Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

God had richly blessed me in so many different ways, and I could go on forever about the many good things in my life. Here are a few of the simple things I am especially thankful for this evening...

1. FURNITURE THAT DOUBLES AS STORAGE: I've always liked to keep my house neat and organized as much as possible, but I'm learning that it's not as easy as it used to be now that there's a toddler in the house, so I am so thankful that I have a few pieces of cute furniture in the house that double as storage like this leather ottoman. Chandler can open and close it easily, and I can quickly round up the toys he drags out when it's time to clean up before bedtime.

2. LONGER DAYLIGHT HOURS: I love this time of year when the days begin to get longer. I have been enjoying walks around the neighborhood with Chandler several evenings since the time changed last weekend, and it gets my heart pumping, too!

3. FELT TIP PENS: This may sound silly, but since discovering how easy they are to write with a few years ago, you'll rarely see me write with anything else. I especially adored them last year when I was having problems with my wrist. The coolest thing... You can get them in almost any color you want. My personal favorite is royal blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment