Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Again!

How does this day get around again so fast every week, but Friday seems to take forever to get here? I'll never be able to answer that question, but I know that Mondays are the most dreaded day of the week for me!

1. School meetings have never been my idea of fun, but having one at 8:15 on a Monday morning is the worst! I hope that doesn't happen again anytime soon.

2. A birthday party, the arrival of the Book Fair, and the threat of indoor recess due to the questionable weather had 18 first graders hyped up, and it left their teacher exhausted. Throw in a faculty meeting that lasted until 4:30, and that was my day.

3. Thankfully, Brent is off work tonight, so he picked up Chandler and I got to head out to the gym. I am determined I am going to tone up and lose a few pounds!

4. Well, there goes that plan! Brent baked some yummy homemade Oatmeal Raisin cookies, and I just had to have a couple of them when they came out of the oven. (They are made with oatmeal and raisins, so how bad can they really be?)

5. I am spending this evening with my two favorite guys, so all is good in my world after all.

1 comment:

  1. I know this post is from a couple of weeks ago, but it made me chuckle. What a day it was, but so glad you were able to get some ME time in and relax with your boys!

    ReplyDelete