Monday, April 11, 2011

Miscellany Monday


* I must admit that even though I enjoyed every minute of Spring Break last week, I really did miss the little people I teach every day. Today ended up being one of the most busy but productive days I've had in a while. The kids got just enough of a break from me and each other that they came back ready to learn, and we had a lot of fun while we were at it, too! Although there are a lot of things to deal with, I really do love teaching, and God knows exactly where I need to be.

* Even with the above comment, I am still excited to say that there are only 5 more Mondays until summer break!

* I bought a super-cute long flowing dress a few weeks ago, paired it with a light cardigan, and pulled my hair up in a twist for work today. It lightened my mood, and I got a lot of compliments. I think that's one thing that helped me have such a good day!

* I decided to pick up supper instead of cooking tonight. I just wasn't in the mood for cooking. Yeah, it may have had more calories that what I probably would have cooked, but who cares? A girl's gotta take a break sometimes, and besides, maybe we'll go for a walk in a bit since it's so pretty outside!

* Brent is off work tonight after working all weekend, so I am excited that I get to spend the entire evening with my boys! They are my loves. Speaking of my loves...I'm going to get off of here and enjoy my time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment