Monday, April 11, 2011
* I must admit that even though I enjoyed every minute of Spring Break last week, I really did miss the little people I teach every day. Today ended up being one of the most busy but productive days I've had in a while. The kids got just enough of a break from me and each other that they came back ready to learn, and we had a lot of fun while we were at it, too! Although there are a lot of things to deal with, I really do love teaching, and God knows exactly where I need to be.
* Even with the above comment, I am still excited to say that there are only 5 more Mondays until summer break!
* I bought a super-cute long flowing dress a few weeks ago, paired it with a light cardigan, and pulled my hair up in a twist for work today. It lightened my mood, and I got a lot of compliments. I think that's one thing that helped me have such a good day!
* I decided to pick up supper instead of cooking tonight. I just wasn't in the mood for cooking. Yeah, it may have had more calories that what I probably would have cooked, but who cares? A girl's gotta take a break sometimes, and besides, maybe we'll go for a walk in a bit since it's so pretty outside!
* Brent is off work tonight after working all weekend, so I am excited that I get to spend the entire evening with my boys! They are my loves. Speaking of my loves...I'm going to get off of here and enjoy my time with them.