Monday, April 18, 2011

(Just Another) Manic Monday

After a fun-filled, action-packed, on-the-go weekend with my boys and my in-laws, the alarm came a little too early for my liking once again this morning. Needless to say, I rolled over anyway and headed to take a nice hot shower, and I haven't stopped all day. Here's an overview of what my day looked like...

6:00 a.m. - Alarm

7:00 a.m. - Left home with Chandler in tow for my parents' house

7:25 a.m. - Arrived at school and worked non-stop with 18 first graders all day long

2:45 p.m. - Sent those 18 first graders home- hopefully with some knowledge they didn't have when they came in this morning

4:05 p.m. - Looked at the clock and realized I needed to get out of my classroom even if I wasn't finished with all the tasks I had hoped to be by this time

4:15 p.m. - Arrived at my parents' house and found my sweet baby boy taking a nap (short-lived, though, with a dog that was excited to see me and wouldn't stop barking)

4:50 p.m. - Arrived home with a tank full of gas (at almost $60.00 I might add!) and got supper ready for my honey who had to go to work

6:30 p.m. - Sent Brent off to work and headed out soon afterwards with Chandler for a walk around the neighborhood

7:45 p.m. - Bathed Chandler, gave him a bedtime snack, brushed his teeth, and got him to bed

8:30 p.m. - With Chandler in bed, I finally got some cleaning done around the house, and I even took a few minutes to order some books I've been wanting on Amazon.com

10:07 p.m. - Posting this blog and heading to bed- Sweet Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment