Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday


There are always lots of things to be thankful for everyday.


One of those things is my Community Bible Study group. We meet on Monday evenings from 7:00-8:30, and I look forward to it each week. Studying the Bible with other ladies is an awesome experience. I always learn so much, and I can even take Chandler with me when I need to, which is perfect with Brent's crazy schedule!

Another one of those things is my family, and I'm not just talking about Brent and Chandler. Yes, I love both of them with all of my being, but I am also blessed to have most of my extended family nearby, too. I don't know how people who don't have 
family nearby make it sometimes.
I don't know what I would do without my family 
and Brent's family.




I'm thankful for date night this weekend as well. We don't get to go out together 
as much as we would like to, but it is nice when we do have time together.
It brings us closer together,
and that makes us better parents and better people in general.



What are you thankful for today?
Link up here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment