Saturday, February 1, 2014

Doors

I have always heard that God opens and closes doors in our lives. Now, at almost 33 years old, I have personally experienced the opening and closing of doors several times in my life. Sometimes, those doors open and close unexpectedly. Actually, that is almost always the case. Sometimes it comes along with grief, pain, and sadness. However, each and every time, He has brought me through.

I will think I know exactly what is going on and exactly what I should do. I'll have a "perfect plan". The funny thing is, God has always had the perfect plan for me. He just has to wait on me sometimes to realize it. I'm a little stubborn like that. I am so thankful, though, that He hasn't given up on me yet. I know He will lead me in the direction I need to go if I just take his hand and follow Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment