Saturday, April 6, 2013

Together

Today, Brent and I spent almost 3 hours together cleaning out and organizing the garage. It seems like such a simple and mundane task, but I loved every minute of it. Why? Because I got to be with the man that God made just for me.

He has been with me in the good times and in the bad.
He has laughed with me and cried with me.
He has kept the promise that he made to me
before God, family, and friends
almost eight years ago.
I have learned not to take these simple moments together for granted.

Yes, he's got his quirky little ways, and so do I.
That's why we work together so well.
I think we compliment each other nicely.
Opposites really do attract.

My newest purchase from Etsy pretty much sums up 
our relationship, and it's now in its rightful place
over our headboard,
and I love it!







No comments:

Post a Comment