Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Not Knowing

I am the kind of person who likes to have a plan.
Give me lots of details and information, and I am happy.
I like to have things organized in my life. 
I like to know what's going on.
It's how I roll.
Throw in some uncertainty and chaos, and I have a hard time.

Sometimes when I pray, I don't even know what to say.
To be honest, not knowing the outcome scares me.
I know that God knows the desires of my heart.
I must  ask Him for those things specifically.
I have been struggling with this lately.
I am having to learn to give things over to Him.

Last night at Bible study I heard this quote more than once,
And I felt like God was trying to tell me something.
I think I need to listen.
Hopefully it will bless you, too.

"I don't have to know how or when, as long as I know WHO."

I think I am going to write this down and post it in my house.
It's something I need to remember on a daily basis.
I am not the one in control of things.
HE IS.









No comments:

Post a Comment