Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fingernails on Your Toes



What? You don't know what I'm talking about? 
Welcome to the world of a sweet, although sometimes mischievous, toddler!

The other day, Chandler was playing with his feet at my parents' house
when he looked up with a serious face and said, "Grandmommy, I need to cut
the fingernails on my toes!"
She said she had to hide her face to keep 
him from seeing her laugh.


This evening after his bath when I was helping him get
dressed for bed, he laid down in the floor and pulled his foot up to his chest.
When I asked him what he was doing he replied,
"I'm gettin' the fuzz out of my toes!"
That boy cracks me up!

      I guess he has a thing for feet right now.



 








                                                                                                                               Easter Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment