Sunday, August 14, 2011

Top 10 Things I'll Miss About Summer Break

1. Spending my days with sweet, sweet Chandler

2. Lunch dates with my two favorite guys

3. Staying up as late as I want to finish reading a book on my new Kindle














4. Sleeping until 8:30 or 9:00 a.m. if I want



5. Mid-afternoon naps












6. Impromptu trips to Wal-Mart (or any other place for that matter) in the middle of the day












7. Playing at the park in the early morning




8. Wearing t-shirts and shorts as daily attire



9. Going without makeup



10. Actually having time to keep my house super clean without having to do all the work late at night

1 comment:

  1. what a great list. looks like you've really been enjoying your summer. hope that first day back today was a good one. glad you got the opportunity to go to WOF. sounds like the perfect way to kick off your school year.

    ReplyDelete