Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday

There are so many things to be thankful for...

1) A wonderful summer at home with my sweet little boy:
Going back to work next week will certainly be bittersweet. I have absolutely enjoyed all the extra time I got to spend with him, and I got to witness so many new things he is learning. I also got a peek into the life of a stay-at-home mom, and whoever thinks it's easy needs to try it out!

2) An opportunity to go to Women of Faith this weekend with two of my co-workers/friends:
I was disappointed not to be able to go to the Women of Faith conference in Charlotte in September because it's so hard to take off work, but when the opportunity arose to go to the Atlanta conference, I felt like it was the perfect way to jump start a new school year, and I don't have to take off work to go!

3) My new Kindle:














I debated whether or not to make the purchase, but I am so glad I did! I am finally catching up on some good reading. If you haven't read this book, you really need to. It has helped me look at my marriage in a different way than I ever have before.

1 comment:

  1. great list! i go back and forth on the kindle... not sure i can go all electronic in the book category. have fun at the women of faith conference!!

    ReplyDelete