Monday, July 8, 2013

Just a Simple Morning

Here we are, in the fifth week of summer vacation. We've been super busy almost everyday (more on that later). This morning, for the first time all summer, Chandler and I slept late and haven't rushed out the door to go anywhere. We are on our own time schedule- not someone else's. We are both still in our pajamas and we've been watching "The Little Engine That Could". Now he's playing on the floor with his cars, making all the car noises that little boys make, and I am taking it all in.

These are the moments that help me remember how thankful I am for the precious gift that God has given me. Being Chandler's mom is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. He was prayed for, and God answered that prayer in a greater way than I could have ever dreamed.



No comments:

Post a Comment