Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Beach Souvenir

I'm not one of those people who goes out searching for a souvenir from every trip I take because it usually just ends up causing more clutter in the long run, but if I find something I like, I usually do have a tendency to splurge a little more on vacation than I do back home in the real world.

So, last Monday evening when Brent and I were walking around Barefoot Landing at Myrtle Beach and I saw this little shop that creates letter art, I just had to check it out. (You see, I had seen something similar on Pinterest a while back, and it caught my attention!)

The business is owned by a couple who does all their own photography, developing, and custom framing. We got to choose what designs we liked for each letter and even got to hear the background information for each of the letters we chose. Of course, I fell in love, and I know exactly where it's going to hang in our house! I know it's something we will all enjoy for years to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment