Monday, May 14, 2012

Picnic

It's that time of year again! Another school year is quickly coming to a close, but my "to-do" list seems to be getting longer rather than shorter. Still, I was determined that I was NOT going to do anything related to work or school this past weekend. I was going to enjoy the time with my boys because life is too short, and it's important to spend time with loved ones and make memories. It was Mother's Day weekend, afterall.
So, on Saturday, I packed up a simple lunch and we headed to the park for Chandler's first picnic. At first he was all about going to play, but then we showed him all the yummy things we brought to eat, and he happily settled on the blanket with us, savoring his food. I think he was most excited about the pickles and the chocolate pudding, but thankfully he didn't eat them at the same time! I was able to snap a few quick shots of my precious little guy before he ran off to climb and play, though. I am so thankful that I am the mother of this sweet little one!

1 comment:

  1. I love picnics!!
    I thought my toddler was the only one that liked pickles. He devours them :)

    ReplyDelete