Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday


There are always so many things to be thankful for. Here are a few things on my list. When you're finished here, make sure you hop on over to Julia's page so you can link up, too!

1) Spring Break











It has been a glorious week away from work! If you are not in the field of education, you have no idea how important this week is for a teacher's sanity. God knew I needed this right now, and to top it all off, He has provided some beautiful sunny days to go with it.

2) A Trip to the Zoo








On one of the beautiful days this week, Brent and I took Chandler to the zoo for the first time. We all had a blast! Some of our favorites were the gorillas, orangutans, and giraffes. Chandler also loved the Reptile House. I guess he's all boy!

3) Sleeping Late and Taking Naps


Sleeping late just isn't in the schedule when you have to be at work at 7:30 a.m., and there's usually no time for naps, either (for the adults anyway), but this week I have been enjoying both. Hopefully I'm making up for lost time!

4) Just Being at Home

Although going on trips and having busy schedules are fun and sometimes necessary, it's also nice to have some down time without having to be somewhere at a certain time. There really is no place like home, and I am thankful for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment