Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Special Day With My Little Man

Chandler is the light of my life, and I love having opportunities to spend time with him one-on-one. He's such a sweetie, and I love watching his face light up and hearing his little laugh. Today was one of those days that we got to hang out together, and we made the most of it.
First, we headed out to the Bulldog Bash at Level Grove Elementary. We played games together, he rode the train, went fishing, and had lots of fun with a water-filled yo-yo balloon (affectionately called a ball by him), and we ate some yummy pizza. Then we headed to Cornelia Park for a two mile walk and jog before going over to the play area. To end the perfect day together, we stopped by DQ and enjoyed some yummy vanilla cones.
Needless to say, by the time we got home around 2:00 p.m., it didn't take much convincing for him to be ready for a nap. We watched an episode of Curious George together, and his eyes were closed within a matter of minutes. It's days like this that I am so thankful for, and I have some memories that I will not soon forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment