Monday, April 2, 2012

A Day at the Zoo

We've been wanting to take Chandler to the zoo for a while, and since it's Spring Break for me this week, we decided to head to Zoo Atlanta today.


The weather was perfect, and we had a blast introducing Chandler to a few of God's unique creations.


The Orangutans, Reptile House, and Giraffes were a few of our favorites.


Chandler even had his first Carousel ride. He laughed almost the entire time, and when I got out the camera he said, "cheese!".


Before leaving, we purchased him a cute little tiger because I just couldn't resist, and he and his new buddy were asleep within minutes of leaving the park.


Today, we created some memories together that I will cherish more many years to come. It was nice to get out and have fun with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment