Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday




It's been a while since I linked up with Julia, but today is the perfect day to do so. There are lots of things to be thankful for!

* Teacher Workday Tomorrow!
Okay, so technically, I do still have to work, but I can do some of those "behind the scenes" things that are difficult to complete in a regular school day when students are present. My planning time is only 50 minutes on paper, and less than that in reality, so big projects have to get done either after school, at home, or during work days. I have a lot of things on my To-Do list for tomorrow, and I'm actually excited about getting them done! Oh, and I get to sleep about 45 minutes later than usual, which is good since I'm totally late on getting to bed tonight!

* Tax Return!
It just came in, and we have big plans on how to use it. First and foremost, we are tithing and giving an offering to our church. After all, God is the one who has provided for us! Then we are putting a hefty amount toward our car payment and another hefty amount into savings. Some of it will go to medical bills just because we've had a lot of those lately, and some of it will go for things Chandler needs now that he's growing like a weed.

* Consignment Sale!
I found some super cute outfits on the cheap for Chandler, and one of them is probably going to be his Easter outfit if the weather cooperates.

* Beautiful Weather!
Speaking of weather, isn't it just beautiful lately? I've loving it, and so is my outdoor-loving little boy. He's been getting a lot more baths lately, for sure.

* Weekend Plans!
Hopefully the beautiful weather will stick around so we can go hiking with friends this Saturday. If not, I know we'll find something else to do, but I really am looking forward to being outside during this time of the year when everything is blooming.

* Game Night With Girl Friends!
It's always nice to get away with other women for a while for food, fun, and fellowship. Tonight was certainly no disappointment in any of these departments. We all got to catch up a little bit and share a few laughs.

* My Husband!
Okay, so he should have totally been at the top of this list, and not just because he was willing to take Chandler out on his own adventure while I was gone to game night. He really is a wonderful "partner in crime", and he's an awesome Daddy to our son.

No comments:

Post a Comment