Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This Thursday, I am thankful for...

1) Help Cleaning the House-
Even this little guy helped out. If only his love of dusting, sweeping, and vacuuming would continue in the years to come, I would be one happy Mama, but I know his fascination with these things will surely be short-lived. I'll just enjoy it for now though because it's so darn cute!



2) Toys-
Chandler is not even two years old, and he has more toys than he knows what to do with. Over Thanksgiving break, one of my goals is to sort through all of them. Hopefully at least a few of them can be donated so some other lucky little boy or girl can have some toys, too.













3) FRIDAY-
I am so ready for it! Just the simple fact that I can wear jeans tomorrow to work puts a smile on my face.

2 comments:

  1. amen to the weekend!! that first pic of chandler is so cute!! hope you have a great weekend salena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grateful for the weekend too! also my son just had his second birthday and I just told people to bring their favorite book for him. Books are something everyone needs but blinking flashing crazy toys that clog up your living room are not...can I get an amen....? I like that your little man is a mr. clean too!

    ReplyDelete