Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

God blesses me in so many ways each and every day, and I am so guilty of not thanking Him enough. Here are a few things I am thankful for today.
________________________________________

Soldiers who fight for our freedom-

Brent and I got a phone call last night from one of our friends who is currently serving our country in the U.S. Army. He spends weeks and sometimes months away from home. Although he had to take some time off last year due to health reasons, he is back on the job full-force, risking his life for the country he loves.

Pumpkins-
Seriously, this is one of my favorite things about fall. I've even discovered some tasty recipes this year, like the easiest pumpkin muffins ever! Tomorrow, my students will have the opportunity to sample them along with roasted pumpkin seeds. I'll let you know what they think.

Halloween-
Okay, so I'm not into witches and monsters and such, but I do have some good memories of trick-or-treating as a kid. I always enjoyed dressing up and getting candy, and I now I am excited about continuing this tradition with Chandler.
_______________________________________

***For whatever reason, I cannot upload any pictures on this post, boo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment