Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful for the many blessings in my life. Here are just a few that are on my mind today...

Beautiful Friends-
I have so many friends, some close and some not so close, who are going through some tough situations right now, but they are standing boldly through it all, holding on to God's almighty hand. Some of these women are right here in blog land. These women are beautiful inside and out, and they give me courage to face the difficulties in my own life.

A Trip to the Beach-
Need I say more? In case you were wondering, October is the perfect time to visit Hilton Head Island. The weather was just right for lounging on the beach or by the pool, and for bike riding as well. Most of all, it was nice to be there with the ones I love with no set agenda!

Fall Break-
Although the current weather makes it feel more like a winter break, it's nice to have a couple of extra days at home with my sweet baby boy. We've done a lot of cuddling today, and I did a little extra house work to boot.

1 comment:

  1. Loving fall with you. We're thinking fall will be our beach trip next year since June or July or August with a newborn doesn't sound appealing.

    ReplyDelete