Thursday, October 27, 2011

Current Chandler-isms

Bob-Bob = This is the name for his Sponge Bob toy from Burger King that the lady at the register couldn't resist giving him when we were there the other day. (He's never seen the show and never will if I have anything to do with it, but I absolutely adore his name for his beloved toy.)

No, No, No = He hears this a lot lately, and this evening while I was at a school PTO meeting and he stayed home with his Daddy, he must have heard it even more than usual. Brent was telling me that he told him "no" a lot, and Chandler looked up and said, "No, no, no!".

Tanks = This is how he said "thanks" the other day when I helped him retrieve a ball from under the entertainment center.

Wus'At? = He's always asking, "What's that?", and he even puts out his hands (or sometimes just one hand) and shrugs. It's so cute!

Moy = Our little eater always wants "more", and he lets us know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment