Monday, May 23, 2011
Today was the first Monday I've had in a long time without students, but don't be fooled...I worked hard! Many of these things will only make sense to fellow teachers, but here it goes!
* Faculty meeting with yet another introduction to new standards-CCGPS (the third set of standards I've been introduced to during my career, and I'm just finishing my 8th year of teaching)
* RTI action plans and graphs x15
* Class Rosters for next year- because I believe our input is crucial for next year's 2nd grade classes
* Updated Permanent Records (FTE#s, Report Card Grades, Attendance, Assessment Data)
* But the best part of my day??? I came home to my husband cleaning the kitchen! It was definitely a nice surprise, and it got me in the mood to do some cleaning myself.