Monday, May 9, 2011

Miscellany Monday-Weekend Recap


This weekend marked a first for Chandler, and for me...He had his first planned sleepover away from home. Granted, it was at my parents' house, which is one of his homes away from home since he stays there 3 or 4 days a week, but still, I've only been away from my baby one time over night, and that was a few months ago when Brent and I both had a horrendous stomach virus. (That time, my wonderful in-laws stepped up to the plate, and I was so grateful! I could barely take care of myself, much less a baby.)

Thankfully, my parents did bring toddling Chandler by the school for a little while so I could at least see him for a few minutes, but I sure did miss my cuddle time before bed. It's one of my favorite things, and I look forward to it nightly.

The best part about a sleepover? I got to sleep in until 9:00 a.m., and I haven't done that in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment