Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Top Ten Reasons I'm Glad My Husband Is Finally Working Day Shift

1. I get to sleep beside him EVERY night.

2. I get to see him EVERY morning.

3. He and Chandler get to see each other and play EVERY day. (This hasn't always been the case!)

4. We get to spend more time together as a family.

5. I don't feel like a single mom anymore because he's around to help me out.

6. He is less likely to have to miss fun functions like family gatherings and Sunday School socials.

7. Chandler and I don't have to find somewhere to go on Saturday mornings unless we just want to.

8. I can clean and do chores around the house on the weekends without worrying about waking him.

9. He's in a better mood. (Maybe this should be closer to the #1 spot!)

10. His schedule is more predictable.


Yes, a day time job means less money, but money isn't that important to us right now. Spending time together raising our son is.

No comments:

Post a Comment