Monday, June 27, 2011

Six Years

This past Saturday, June 25, Brent and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. Here are the top 6 reasons I am so blessed to be his wife:

6. He knows how to have fun.
5. He has never kissed anyone but me, and it took me kissing him first before he got up the nerve to kiss me in the first place.
4. He likes to cuddle with me, and he keeps me warm when I'm cold.
3. He "gets" me like no one else does...sillyness and all!
2. He is a wonderful Daddy to our son Chandler.
1. He genuinely loves me, and only me. He may not be the romantic type, but he is faithful to me, and he shows me he loves me by the little things he does. I don't have to worry about what he's doing when we are not together.

2 comments:

  1. Joshua's never kissed anyone but me. Happy Anniversary! We celebrate 9 years in July.

    ReplyDelete