Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Picture Perfect...A Two For One Deal!

If you are a mom to small children, or you ever have been, you can completely relate to this post. No, it's not that today held any more "picture perfect" moments than any other typical day, it's just that I happened to capture a couple of them on camera this time.

It all started out when I decided to make breakfast for dinner. It's a favorite around our house. First, I needed to get out the flour. All was going well until I accidently left the pantry door open...


















Well, you know what happened next!




















And then, after dinner, I realized that Chandler was a little too quiet. He was only a few feet from me, and I thought he was reading a book...


Poor Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. love it! poor jesus, indeed! hope you guys are enjoying the beach!!

    ReplyDelete