Friday, October 25, 2013

Together



This photo was taken moments after we said "I Do", 
which was incredibly almost eight-and-a-half years ago.
Our wedding wasn't over the top, but it was nice enough, and we both had a good time. 
We were just happy to finally be together. 
We had bought a house, and we were excited to start our new life as husband and wife.

Our life together hasn't always been easy. 
We've had a lot of rough times and a lot of heartache, 
but the good definitely outweighs the bad.
I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else.
This man is my rock.
He has seen me at my best, and he has seen me at my worst, 
and he has stayed beside me.
That alone speaks volumes. 

Most of the time,
it doesn't really matter what we do,
as long as we can be together.
That's why, when I found this a few months back,
I had to get it.
It hangs over our bed as a reminder of the promise we made to each
other before God, friends, and family. 




Linking up with...

 





1 comment:

  1. What a lovely tribute to your family! It is lovely to know that together means family for others, too. Hopping over from Five Minute Friday.

    ReplyDelete