Saturday, September 8, 2012

Guilty

The group of kids I have at school this year are great. They listen when I ask them to do something (mostly), they are all eager to learn, and they are overall pleasurable to be around. I look forward to seeing them everyday. I can't wait to take them to new heights in their learning this year.

Brent and I are blessed that my mom, "Grandmama" and his mom, "Nana', are willing and able to keep Chandler during the week while we both work, but it's still not easy to leave him sometimes. I often feel so guilty for being away from him for so many hours of the day. I feel even more guilty when I lose my patience with him during the time I do have at home with him.

I hear that this is something all moms have to deal with, whether they work on a public job or not. However, it doesn't keep my heart from breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment