Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday-Classroom Edition

I am blessed to have a good little group of students this year, and I look forward to learning new things together with them. Here are some awesome things I am so thankful to have in my classroom.
_______________________________________

Toobaloos:
These little things are awesome! The kids absolutely love using them to read, and I am hoping they will help improve fluency, too!











Clorox Wipes:
Twenty-two first graders- need I say more?













Expo Markers:
These are one of the most amazing classroom tools ever! My students use them several times daily for math, spelling, phonics, and writing practice, and it allows me to do some quick assessing of their knowledge. Sometimes we use the individual white boards, and sometimes we even use them directly on the tables!



1 comment:

  1. fun list this week! clorox wipes are a must with 22 first graders... no doubt.

    ReplyDelete